Support employees to make an informed relocation decision and:
- Lay sound foundations for a smooth transition professionally and personally
- Help employees to gain real clarity on the professional and personal purpose for the international move
- Set realistic expectations about the opportunities and challenges of the relocation experience - minimise or mitigate unpleasant surprises and facilitate a smoother adjustment process
- Support employees to identify and initiate a personal development plan to ensure they have the skills and strengths required to build their professional and personal success abroad.
- Generate informed conversations between global mobility and the employees they support - leading to better outcomes for all
- Enhance partner and family buy-in to the experience
Enable Engage Empower